Complaints shall be submitted in writing - paper.
A complaint may be filed at any point conducting ticket sales on trains run by Przewozy Regionalne sp. o.o., or to one of the addresses indicated below.
The complaint should include:
- The date of preparation,
- the name and address of the Carrier,
- name and address of the person (institution) making a complaint,
- Detailed description, in case of complaints regarding requests for payment series and number of every request document must be given,
- claimed amount (separately for each transport document)
- a list of attached documents (the complaint should contain attachments, as appropriate to the subject of the claim, the original documents relating to the contract of carriage, in particular travel ticket, a ticket for carriage and originals or certified copies of other documents related to the type and amount of claims including proving entitlement to free or reduced fare)
- the signature of the person authorized to file a complaint.
Complaints can be submitted by electronic mail (e-mail) solely in connection with a ticket acquired via online booking (www.biletyregionalne.pl), SkyCash and KOLEO systems or requests for payment.
We encourage you to enter a bank account number, which in the case of positive decision on the complaint, will accelerate the transfer of the amount claimed.
According to Article 24, Section 1 in Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 we inform that personal data of a person making a complaint or a claim are administrated by Przewozy Regionalne sp z o.o. with the Headquarters at 14a Wilenska street, 03-414 Warsaw. Personal data will be processed for the purpose of examining a complaint or a claim on the basis of the Ordinance of the Minister of Transport and Construction of 24 February 2006 on determining the status of a parcel and the complaint procedure as well as PR Transport rules. People whose personal data are processed have a right to access the data and correct them.
Przewozy Regionalne sp. o.o. is obliged to answer to the complaint no later than within 30 days from the date received.. The date of receiving the complaint, which is calculated for the deadline of reply shall be the date of which the complaint was filed by Przewozy Regionalne sp z o.o.
Detailed information on the complaint handling can be found in the Rules of Carriage (RPR), available HERE
1) non-performance or improper performance of the contract of carriage or sustained bodily injury or property damage in case trains operating in a given region, should be sent directly to the address of the execution unit of the Carrier, appropriate to the area of governance where the incident accrued: HERE or the general address for correspondence:
"Przewozy Regionalne" sp. o.o.
14a Wilenska str.
Information on the manner of submitting and processing complaints can be obtained weekdays. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm by phone: (+48) 783 830 364 or (+48) 783 830 737 or by writing to the following address: email@example.com
2) refund for unused or partially unused transport documents (tickets) and additional fees collected aboard a train, should be sent to:
Przewozy Regionalne sp. o.o.
Settlements and Revenues Office
46 Lubelska str.
Information on these matters can be obtained weekdays. 7:00 am - 3:00 pm by phone:(+48) 783 933 023, (+48) 783 933 027, (+48) 783 933 038, or by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) challenge the validity of requests for payment issued to the passenger, including for traveling without a valid ticket or a document entitling him to a discount, should be addressed to:
"Przewozy Regionalne" sp. o.o.
5 Kolejowa str.
Information on these matters can be obtained weekdays. 7:15 am - 2:45 pm by phone:(+48) 783 933 069, (+48) 783 933 067, (+48) 783 933 070, (+48) 783 932 872, or by writing to the following address: email@example.com
4) in matters of entirely or partially unused REGIOcard, information can be obtained weekdays. 7:00 am - 3:00 pm by phone: (+48) 783 932 887, or by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The body supervising the rights of passengers in rail transport is:
Office of Rail Transport
143 Al. Jerozolimskie str.
Hotline no, : 801 044 080 or 22 460 40 80